from sunset to sunset
Saturday, October 6, 2012
FOUNDATION OF THE CITY kampolerta city video message from k24h
k24h Sleeping City
Sunday, October 7, 2012
breakfast and opening of the citizen center, kampolerta-city-kit
START OF CONSTRUCTION
Each person received only a limited amount of building materials. Exchange and collaboration with other citizens were desired! Thus at first possibilities to stay for the coming together of different interest groups were to be created.
11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
STORY LINES & WORKSHOP
building & living
Various people provided motor homes, for example Willi Bus / Pimp My Home and the Institute for Research in Everyday Life (Lars Moritz).
democracy & society
* democracy development of spontaneous k24h societies, Alexander Emanuely, Republican Club – New Austria
* summit meeting by Robert Jelinek, Non-President of the State of Sabotage SoS
arts & culture
* witchhazel & kampolerta: ad hoccomposition of the K24h anthem in the course of October 7, premiere at 6:21 p.m.
* living Lâche – live at the city festival from 8:00 p.m.
*performances by Lars Moritz (Institute for Research in Everyday Life) and Georg Schubert (improvista social club)
* dérive – radio for city research (Radio Orange 94.0): prepared as well as spontaneous contributions to k24h or “do the city yourself“ or... or... transmitted by radio dérive.
* photography – Johannes Hloch
* Film – Paran Pour
production & craft
* DIY sewing workshop (MIK / Stephanie Sandhäugl and Helmut Preis)
* banner workshop (Yver Ohm)
* souvenir shop (kampolerta)
Food provision in k24h started with a breakfast brought from home. During the day, a bicycle kitchen provided the catering.
* city gate/citizens’ center: kampolerta city kit, building ma-terials, blackboard, swap meet
* post office to send postcards from k24h
DIE STADT IST ERRICHTET! (The city has been built!)
Premiere of the kampolerta city anthem! The charter of k24h is presented!
7 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
CITY FESTIVAL & MUSIC
Unfortunately, the city festival could not take place on the site because of heavy rain and was transferred to the ur3anize festival center, the screw factory.